Terrorist Bahoz Erdal calls on families to protect their children from the Gulen Movement!

Terrorist Bahoz Erdal
Terrorist Bahoz Erdal


Date posted: March 18, 2013

“Bahoz Erdal” code-named Fehman Hussein, who represents the most bloody wing of the PKK terrorist organization and the organization’s Syrian wing, directs preposterous accusations to the Gulen movement and the police.

He claims that the movement entraps Kurdish children and brings up them as spies. Bahoz argues, “They [the movement] recruit Kurdish kids at their college prep courses. They aim to disassociate the kids from Kurdish history and identity, and they seek to eradicate Kurdish identity.” Bahoz also called on families to protect their kids from the Gulen movement.

The Movement, police and boarding schools against the PKK

Bahoz in fact confessed that the PKK is losing its ground by claiming the Gulen movement is not alone, but the police and boarding schools are fighting together with the PKK.

Bahoz continued his accusations using expressions of hate and claimed that the goal is to assimilate the Kurdish people.

Kurdish student are educated as spies

Bahoz expresses his dissatisfaction about that Gulen-inspired college prep courses educate the Kurdish kids, and they even become policemen and statesmen. He said, “Another issue is that college prep schools assimilate Kurdish youth. Especially Gulen-inspired college prep courses seek this end. They promise a good education and pious life that disassociate Kurdish people from their values. There [at these courses] our people become policemen, statesmen and [eventually] they become spies. They are involved in dirty affairs. These schools recruit Kurdish kids so that they grow up against their own people.”

Bahoz continued his absurd claims. “The movement and the police target students, especially girls, and deceive them through various ugly ways,” he said.

Bahoz reiterated his claims and called on Kurdish families not to send their children to Gulen-inspired college prep courses.

Source: Internethaber March 14, 2013

Disclaimer: The original news is in Turkish. Slight deviations from the original meaning may have occurred due to the difficulties in translating phrases and idioms. PII volunteers translated the article.


Related News

Exit strategy for the AKP

Hizmet’s Journalists and Writers Foundation (GYV) reiterated last month, the AKP must, as soon as possible, start working towards EU reforms, the establishment of a fully democratic Turkey, the establishment of the rule of law, the most advanced fundamental rights and freedoms, equality of all before the law, a civilian constitution and a transparent state that can be held accountable.

The tragedy in Soma will also be felt in politics

Mr Erdogan has launched what he admits is “a witch hunt”, demoting and reshuffling hundreds of Gulenists within the bureaucracy.

Calgary man accused of helping plot Turkish coup

The photo that reportedly shows Hanci with Gulen is not actually Hanci. Hanci works as an imam for Corrections Canada and Alberta Government Correctional Services, according to Malik Muradov, executive director of the Intercultural Dialogue Institute of Calgary, who added that he also volunteers much of his time to the Turkish community.

Woman miscarries twins after arrest, struggles for her life in prison

In yet another example of human tragedies proliferated in the aftermath of the July 15 coup attempt, a Sinop woman lost her twins in jail after she was arrested due to the ByLock mobile application that she says has never downloaded.

Political cartoonist Aseem Trivedi raises voice against detention of women after delivery in Turkey’s hospitals

Turkish government has systematically been detaining women on coup charges either when they are pregnant or shortly after giving birth. At least 16 cases have so far been reported.

Turkish court orders 81-year-old man to stay behind bars on coup charges

A Turkish court has ruled for a continuation of the arrest of an 81-year-old Turkish man with walking and speaking difficulties, several Turkish media outlets reported.

Latest News

Turkish inmate jailed over alleged Gülen links dies of heart attack in prison

Message of Condemnation and Condolences for Mass Shooting at Bondi Beach, Sydney

Media executive Hidayet Karaca marks 11th year in prison over alleged links to Gülen movement

ECtHR faults Turkey for convictions of 2,420 applicants over Gülen links in follow-up to 2023 judgment

New Book Exposes Erdoğan’s “Civil Death Project” Targeting the Hizmet Movement

European Human Rights Treaty Faces Legal And Political Tests

ECtHR rejects Turkey’s appeal, clearing path for retrials in Gülen-linked cases

Erdoğan’s Civil Death Project’ : The ‘politicide’ spanning more than a decade

Fethullah Gülen’s Vision and the Purpose of Hizmet

In Case You Missed It

Faiths come together at Ramadan fast-breaking in Welling and ‘send clear message’ to terrorists after London Bridge attack

Gülen movement’s silent majority

Watch your mouth

Turkey, caliphate and Erdoğan

Ayan: Halkbank operated like Iran’s Central Bank

Zaman Editor-in-Chief: Turkish government no longer democratic

Egyptian Professor: Turkish Schools to Guarantee Global Peace

Copyright 2026 Hizmet News