Kimse Yok Mu trains flood victim Pakistani women for a job


Date posted: May 4, 2015

Kimse Yok Mu Foundation (KYM) continues to heal the wounds after the devastating flood in 2010 in Pakistan. The foundation earlier built the Ikbaliye town home to 296 families in the city of Muzaffargah. Now it’s offering vocational classes to the town’s women. 20 women received their certificates after completing 3 month-long sewing classes. They also received complimentary sewing machines and fabrics.

Governor of Muzaffargah Sevket Ali presented their certificates. “Kimse Yok Mu did and is still doing anything the victims need here,” the governor said.

“Our homes were flooded. We were left with nothing. We became homeowners first and now professionals. Many thanks to our Turkish friends,” said a woman.

kimse-yok-mu-pakistani

The foundation aims to train some 800 women through 3 month-long courses.

KYM Pakistan director Ozcan Inan spoke on the efforts since the 2010 disaster. “We built a town in our brotherly country Pakistan through the donations by Turkish people. We addressed the needs one by one over a long period of time and efforts. We also continuously provided meat, food and clothing assistance to the town people. We are so happy to see the participant women who lost their all to the flood now smiling. Many thank to those sending their donation to these people through KYM.”

The Ikbaliye town, consisting of a mosque, school, sanitation services, cemetery and water storage, has been home to 296 families.

Excepted from the article published [in Turkish] on Haber3, 16 April 2015

Source: HizmetMovement.com , May 2, 2015


Related News

‘Don’t link Thai schools with terrorists’

Thailand’s foreign ministry has cautioned against any rush to link four Thailand-based schools to a terrorist organization just because they have a handful of foreign shareholders. “We have been in touch with the embassy to request legally recognised and reliable evidence. But we have not received any additional information to date,” Thai foreign ministry spokesman Sek Wannamethee, said yesterday.

AK Party Deputy Hakan Şükür resigns due to hostile moves against Hizmet movement

Hakan Şükür, a Turkish member of parliament and former international football player, quit Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan’s ruling party on Monday in protest at a government plan to shut down prep schools, revealing underlying intra-party squabbles. İstanbul MP Şükür said he was personally offended by what he called “hostile moves” against the Hizmet movement led by Turkish Islamic scholar Fethullah Gülen.

Current defamation campaign against Hizmet was part of Ergenekon scheme

A major campaign launched by the Justice and Development Party (AK Party) government and media organs to defame and discredit the Hizmet movement was among the plans of the Ergenekon network, which once attempted a coup d’état against the AK Party.

Bosnian Court Lifts Movement Restrictions on Turkish Citizen

A court in Bosnia and Herzegovina has terminated restrictions on the movement of Turkish citizen Fatih Keskin, previously imposed by the Service for Foreigners’ Affairs following his arrest and subsequent release in December last year, the court told.

Turkish businessmen gift another school to South Africa

Managers of Gaziantep based Caliskan Group and South Africa based Sumo Coal, brothers Israfil and Semsettin Caliskan, have constructed a 500-student capacity school in Pretoria, the managerial capital of South Africa. The inauguration of Star College was performed by the minister of education of Gauteng province, Barbara Creecy, in an opening ceremony hosted by a former Fenerbahce midfielder Johan Moshoe.

Australian Relief Organisation Orphanage Refurbishment Project in Malawi

Australian Relief Organisation (ARO) is running an orphanage refurbishment project in Malawi. The project will improve the living conditions of 120 orphans in the orphanage.

Latest News

Sacramento leaders gather for Iftar dinner in celebration of Ramadan

SEO Skill Suite: Tools for Keyword Research, Technical & Backlink Analysis

Turkish inmate jailed over alleged Gülen links dies of heart attack in prison

Message of Condemnation and Condolences for Mass Shooting at Bondi Beach, Sydney

Media executive Hidayet Karaca marks 11th year in prison over alleged links to Gülen movement

ECtHR faults Turkey for convictions of 2,420 applicants over Gülen links in follow-up to 2023 judgment

New Book Exposes Erdoğan’s “Civil Death Project” Targeting the Hizmet Movement

European Human Rights Treaty Faces Legal And Political Tests

ECtHR rejects Turkey’s appeal, clearing path for retrials in Gülen-linked cases

In Case You Missed It

Defamation- Pro-Erdoğan daily claims Gülen movement converted 500,000 to Christianity in Kazakhstan

John Suthers on Fethullah Gulen and Hizmet (aka the Gulen Movement)

Erdogan targets Hizmet inspired schools on Africa visit

Dutch police arrest Erdogan backer for threats after failed Turkish coup

Minister Şahin praises Journalists and Writers Foundation for courageous coverage

Turkish Olympiad Finals add a festive air to Kiev

“Peaceful Coexistence” – Workshop Organized Jointly by KADIP and Korean Religious Leaders

Copyright 2026 Hizmet News