Needy Afghans looking forward to Kimse Yok Mu’s eid donations

Needy Afghans looking forward to Kimse Yok Mu’s eid donations
Needy Afghans looking forward to Kimse Yok Mu’s eid donations


Date posted: October 2, 2014

With the Eid al-Adha around the corner, countdown has started in Afghanistan for the meat distributions by Kimse Yok Mu Foundation.

An aid recipient Afghan Melik Zad said, “We received bags of food donations in the month of Ramadan. We kept praying for the donors as we used them all. And now we are looking forward to meat donations. My children are asking me when we’re going to receive our cards and get the donations.” Being a Kabul resident, Zad noted they’re going through hard times due to high unemployment rate in the country and have been able to make it through so far because of the KYM assistance. He fears his house, in a flimsy condition, may collapse any minute. “I’ve been living in this rental house in ruin. It is on a risky land and may collapse any minute. But I can’t move elsewhere because I can’t afford it. I’m already paying $80 for rent. I have a son and two daughters. They’re all young. Kimse Yok Mu from Turkey has been assisting us every year. I swear God; a true eid atmosphere fills our home when we get those donations.”

Kimse Yok Mu Foundation’s eid efforts bring joy to thousands of needy faces every year. Aid recipients of all ages pray for whoever is involved in these efforts. The foundation has been assisting Afghanistan for about 10 years now. Disaster victims and those in need alike have been benefiting from these efforts.

Published [in Turkish] on Haberler, 30 September 2014, Tuesday

Source: HizmetMovement.Com , October 2, 2014


Related News

Kimse Yok Mu extends help to refugees trying to reach Europe

International charity organization Kimse Yok Mu delivered aid boxes to the Syrian refugees who are waiting on Edirne border through which they plan to reach European countries.

Kimse Yok Mu organizes international cartoon competition: ‘Refugees’

Turkish charity organization Kimse Yok Mu has organized an international cartoon competition titled “refugees” in order to raise awareness of the difficulties facing migrants who fled their homelands and set out on dangerous journeys to Europe.

Kimse Yok Mu head: Council of State confirms charity’s transparency

According to İsmail Cingöz, president of the charity Kimse Yok Mu, the Council of State’s unanimous annulment of a recent Cabinet decision to rescind the charity’s right to collect donations confirms its institutional transparency, accountability and reliability.

An Indian professor’s reflections on Erdogan’s visit to India, crackdown on Gulen movement

There has been no evidence of any terrorist activity by the followers of Gulen in any part of the world including Turkey. In India, they have been running their institutions: schools, coaching Institutes, and dormitories for more than 15 years, but none has been accused of any kind of terrorism and crime.

Turkey will hurt own interests if gov’t shuts down Kimse Yok Mu

Former Director for East African Affairs for the US State Department Professor David Shinn said in an interview, “If the government of Turkey is trying to shut down Kimse Yok Mu (Is Anybody There) it would seem to be a case of hurting its own interests in Africa.”

Fears for Gulen-inspired Turkish schools in Pakistan grow

Maarif, the foundation that Pak-Turk schools to be transferred to, was set up by Turkish parliament and is an education foundation based on divisive political ideology and racism. It is founded by the Justice and Development Party (AKP) of Turkey to consign AKP’s partisan mentality and political ideology to Islamic and developing countries.

Latest News

Sacramento leaders gather for Iftar dinner in celebration of Ramadan

SEO Skill Suite: Tools for Keyword Research, Technical & Backlink Analysis

Turkish inmate jailed over alleged Gülen links dies of heart attack in prison

Message of Condemnation and Condolences for Mass Shooting at Bondi Beach, Sydney

Media executive Hidayet Karaca marks 11th year in prison over alleged links to Gülen movement

ECtHR faults Turkey for convictions of 2,420 applicants over Gülen links in follow-up to 2023 judgment

New Book Exposes Erdoğan’s “Civil Death Project” Targeting the Hizmet Movement

European Human Rights Treaty Faces Legal And Political Tests

ECtHR rejects Turkey’s appeal, clearing path for retrials in Gülen-linked cases

In Case You Missed It

Washington mute as Turkey spying allegations cause outrage

Questions over corruption and paralysis of politics [in Turkey]

Conference on Hizmet Movement to be held in Taipei

Ethiopian PM: It is an honor to work with TUSKON

Hunger…

Exit from a well 1,915 meters deep

Hate Crime: Lists of “Gulen pupils” circulating in Amsterdam

Copyright 2026 Hizmet News