AKP deputy: “Imprisoned Gulen supporters and PKK members will be massacred by furious mobs”


Date posted: November 13, 2016

Another dirty AKP plan was revealed by AKP deputy Huseyin Kocabiyik. Kocabiyik in his Nov 13th tweet revealed the plan. “Assassinations will be staged  against statesmen and furious people will hang all imprisoned PKK members and Hizmet supporters,” he tweeted. “This is what is spoken among the public,” he said.


Lawyers of Gülen followers have recently claimed that Turkish government is planning massacre of jailed followers. “According to unconfirmed information my clients received from their families, officials will open the gates [of holding cells] in order for prisoners to escape as if in a prison break. And then soldiers will be ordered to shoot them,” lawyer Ömer Turanlı tweeted on Saturday.

 

This plan has similarity with Turkey’s disastrous security operations in 2000 to end collective hunger strikes and death fasts in several prisons. Human rights groups accused security forces of burning prisoners by firebombs and the use of other chemical gasses during the operation in closed prison wards. 10,000 soldiers took part in the violent operation that left 31 prisoners and 2 soldiers dead, and 425 prisoners wounded. 

As the fist plan was revealed, the second plan, linching of imprisened Gulen followers and Kurdish politicians in jails, is being planned to stage.

In September a AKP twitter troll named Ahmet Üstün (@ustunn_ahmet) called on the government to make plans for the massacre of all Gülen sympathizers who are currently behind bars.

ustun-troll


Related News

Gülen’s lawyers file civil suit and criminal complaints against Prime Minister Davutoğlu

The lawyers of Turkish Islamic scholar Fethullah Gülen filed both a civil lawsuit and criminal complaint against Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu over the prime minister’s claims about their client.

Gülen files criminal complaint over smear campaign

Gülen’s lawyer Nurallah Albayrak said Yusuf Ünal crossed beyond freedom of speech by launching defamation campaign against the Turkish Islamic scholar, attacking his personality.

Prof. İzzettin Doğan: Ramadan is opportunity to get to know Islam

Cem Foundation president, Alevite community leader Prof. İzzettin Doğan made an inspiring speech. He said that humanity does not know enough about Islam; Ramadan provides opportunity to get to know more about it. He further said Islam has the values that will protect Muslims as well as humanity. He also underlined the importance of bringing under the same roof people together that have differing opinions.

Gülen says he would free all coup convicts if he had the means

In a statement published on herkul.org, a website that broadcasts his speeches, Gülen said he was deeply saddened to see “those elderly men” standing trial in these cases, adding that he would favor their release if he was able to. “If I had the means at my disposal, I would tell them, ‘You are all free.’ How? Just like the Prophet said to all on the day of the Conquest of Mecca: ‘Go! You are all free today’.”

Paralyzed by ill-treatment in Sivas prison, Turkish police officer dies at 33

Kadir Eyce, a 33-year-old police officer who was jailed due to alleged links to the Gülen movement, has died several weeks after he was released from prison due to health problems. According to photos and tweets posted by family members on Twitter, Eyce had been denied food and water in jail, thereby losing 45 kilograms in three months.

Turks are not cows

In question are serious and grave accusations such as being involved in corruption, stacking money in houses, seeking villas, trying to get rid of millions of dollars… If all of these were just slander, what would a political man with self-confidence do? Wouldn’t he publicly present concrete evidence proving the slander?

Latest News

Turkish inmate jailed over alleged Gülen links dies of heart attack in prison

Message of Condemnation and Condolences for Mass Shooting at Bondi Beach, Sydney

Media executive Hidayet Karaca marks 11th year in prison over alleged links to Gülen movement

ECtHR faults Turkey for convictions of 2,420 applicants over Gülen links in follow-up to 2023 judgment

New Book Exposes Erdoğan’s “Civil Death Project” Targeting the Hizmet Movement

European Human Rights Treaty Faces Legal And Political Tests

ECtHR rejects Turkey’s appeal, clearing path for retrials in Gülen-linked cases

Erdoğan’s Civil Death Project’ : The ‘politicide’ spanning more than a decade

Fethullah Gülen’s Vision and the Purpose of Hizmet

In Case You Missed It

Gülen’s lawyer asks MİT whether it wiretapped client’s phone

Abant participants: Turkey needs EU support to improve its democracy

Five new mosque-cemevi projects on the way

UN Interfaith Iftar Dinner

The Pigeon, The Finger, and Hizmet’s ‘Inevitable Ambiguity’

The Journalists and Writers Foundation’s suggestions for a constitution

Gülen denies ‘groundless’ Stratfor claims of pressure on AK Party

Copyright 2026 Hizmet News