‘Kimse Yok Mu’ helps in Peru

Peru Parliament Building
Peru Parliament Building


Date posted: November 25, 2010

‘Kimse Yok Mu’ humanitarian aid organization, which is associated with Gulen Movement, organized a feast of sacrifice program in the Parliament’s yard in Peru.

Speaking at the ceremony in the garden of the Assembly, Zumaeta Cesar Flores, president of the Peru Assembly said:

‘Kimse Yokmu’ came to celebrate ‘Feast of Sacrifice’ with us. They make the same donations abroad like they do in their home country. An example of this is Peru. They will not only donate in city of Lima. Besides Lima, they will also climb up city Puno, which is our highest city. Height of the city is 4 thousand 800 meters. They have been providing support in our country for many years. The first place they began to help were the people injured during the Pisco earthquake in 2007. Day by day, the Turkish Peru Caucus in our Assembly has been improving our relationships by taking it to advanced levels. They are trying to develop our commercial and cultural relations. I thank Turkey for its support to Peruvian families who are from different economic levels.”

Kimse Yokmu representative Mehmet Isitan stated that the organization started helping people in Peru after the great earthquake in August 2007, and he also assured them of further support.

Pointing out the fact they had no expectations in return for the help they provided, Isitan said: “ We wanted to show the generosity of Turkish people by celebrating Feast of Sacrifice with Peru people. It is celebrated not only in Peru, but also in different countries of world. We find those poor people and try to help them.”

Later, Flores, Isitan and Peru-Turkish Friendship Group President of Peru Assembly, Anibal Huerta Dias handed out meat and a variety of gifts to needy people.

The news was published on Nov 20, 2010 at in Turkish at http://www.nethaber.com/Toplum/168724/Fethullah-Gulen-cemaatine-yakinligiyla-bilinen


Related News

Number of Kimse Yok Mu volunteers triple

The aid organization’s volunteers number have increased three-fold despite a politically-motivated hate campaign launched by government in Turkey

Inspectors finds no flaw in Kimse Yok Mu activities

A report prepared by inspectors assigned by the Interior Ministry earlier this year clearly states that not a single irregularity was discovered in the activities of the charity organization Kimse Yok Mu at the end of an audit carried out by the ministry’s inspectors.

Fethullah Gülen calls for ‘bridges of peace’ in Eid al-Fitr remarks

“Bridges of peace should be built,” said Gülen, adding that occasions such as Eid al-Fitr and Eid al-Adha could be used for such a purpose. “We need to show that we have no prejudice against anyone. We ought to respect all,” he said, emphasizing that this is an obligation under Islam.

Kimse Yok Mu gears up to assist Malian refugees

Kimse Yok Mu continues its help to Malians left homeless in the ongoing civil war around the country. Donations delivered to the country are ready to be distributed. Building bridges between philanthropists and the needy, Kimse Yok Mu has once again taken action to aid war-stricken people of Mali. The association, which has delivered donations […]

Irregularities mark so-called Cabinet decision on Kimse Yok Mu

After the recent controversial Cabinet decision to rescind the Kimse Yok Mu (Is Anybody There) charity organization’s right to collect charitable donations, some irregularity claims have been raised by observers who say this decision was taken arbitrarily with no basis.

Kenya Embassy Donates Food & Warm Clothes to Syrian Refugees

Kenya Embassy donations were channelled through Kimse Yok Mu (or ‘Is Any One there’), a Turkish Non-Governmental Organisation on 29th January, 2013. It is noted that Kimse Yok Mu is one of the international NGOs that actively responded to the Horn of Africa humanitarian crisis in 2011 that saved the lives of thousands of Somali refugees from imminent death due to prolonged drought.

Latest News

Turkish inmate jailed over alleged Gülen links dies of heart attack in prison

Message of Condemnation and Condolences for Mass Shooting at Bondi Beach, Sydney

Media executive Hidayet Karaca marks 11th year in prison over alleged links to Gülen movement

ECtHR faults Turkey for convictions of 2,420 applicants over Gülen links in follow-up to 2023 judgment

New Book Exposes Erdoğan’s “Civil Death Project” Targeting the Hizmet Movement

European Human Rights Treaty Faces Legal And Political Tests

ECtHR rejects Turkey’s appeal, clearing path for retrials in Gülen-linked cases

Erdoğan’s Civil Death Project’ : The ‘politicide’ spanning more than a decade

Fethullah Gülen’s Vision and the Purpose of Hizmet

In Case You Missed It

Turkey, The great purge – Four lives upturned by Erdogan’s ‘cleansing.’ Episode 4 – Betul

Behind the war over prep schools [in Turkey]

Thousands of Turks Seek Asylum in Germany

Kimse Yok Mu lends helping hand to 3,000 orphans in 4 countries

No country is safe for Gülen sympathizers, Erdoğan says

Aid organization head blasts terror probe

AKP official: Torture claims won’t be investigated if victims are Gülenists

Copyright 2026 Hizmet News