Kimse Yok Mu sends aid materials with 24 trucks for Syrian refugees

(Photo: Anadolu Agency)
(Photo: Anadolu Agency)


Date posted: April 17, 2014

 

GAZIANTEP

International charity association collected 24 trucks of aid material for the Syrian refugees living in the eastern provinces of Turkey.

All of the trucks gathered in Nizip, a district in the southeastern province of Gaziantep as part of a countrywide campaign “I need You”. Boxes loaded with food, clothes and cleaning agents will be delivered to the Syrian refugees living in the eastern provinces; Gaziantep, Kilis and Hatay.

Emin Çalhanoğlu, an official from the Kimse Yok Mu told Cihan news agency that aid material that was delivered for the refugees has valued at TL 60 million so far and they will continues their humanitarian aid efforts.

Source: Cihan , April 17, 2014


Related News

Turks seek asylum in South Africa

Turkish businessmen fleeing arrest in their country for links to an alleged terrorist organisation are trying to set up a new life and open companies in South Africa. Speaking on condition of anonymity to Weekend Argus, a few of the businessmen explained how the Turkish government seized their homes and businesses. The businessmen say some of their families are still at risk back home.

Foreign students express bewilderment over gov’t bid to close Turkish schools

Foreign students who are graduates of schools opened by Turkish entrepreneurs affiliated with the Hizmet movement all around the world, have expressed bewilderment over the government’s plan to shut down the schools, saying that the Turkish government is making a grave mistake in targeting these schools as they are renowned and praised for their high-quality education by foreigners.

Erdogan Gov’t aims to abolish global charity Kimse Yok Mu

Ismail Cingoz, the foundation’s chairman spoke on their future initiatives to the daily Bugün. Cingoz said they have been undergoing inspection for the past seven months. He further said as KYM they are ready for any inspection of transparency and credibility.

First female chairwoman appointed at Kimse Yok Mu

The former chairman of the Kimse Yok Mu foundation, İsmail Cingöz, announced on Friday that Ayşe Özkalay will take the reins of the charity, making her the first female at the helm of the organization.

Kimse Yok Mu gives away Eid al-Adha meat in Mali

Eid al-Adha started one day late in Mali while the majority Muslims around the world celebrated it from Saturday on. Kimse Yok Mu Foundation slaughtered and gave away the 826 sacrifice shares from Turkey to the needy in Mali.

Interfaith Forum Ignores Islamic Immigration Questions

February 25 panel before about 50 listeners. Like him, “Welcoming the Stranger: Refugees and Immigrants in Our Midst,” a presentation of the controversial Islamic Gülen movement’s Rumi Forum, was uniformly uncritical towards current Middle Eastern refugee issues.

Latest News

Sacramento leaders gather for Iftar dinner in celebration of Ramadan

SEO Skill Suite: Tools for Keyword Research, Technical & Backlink Analysis

Turkish inmate jailed over alleged Gülen links dies of heart attack in prison

Message of Condemnation and Condolences for Mass Shooting at Bondi Beach, Sydney

Media executive Hidayet Karaca marks 11th year in prison over alleged links to Gülen movement

ECtHR faults Turkey for convictions of 2,420 applicants over Gülen links in follow-up to 2023 judgment

New Book Exposes Erdoğan’s “Civil Death Project” Targeting the Hizmet Movement

European Human Rights Treaty Faces Legal And Political Tests

ECtHR rejects Turkey’s appeal, clearing path for retrials in Gülen-linked cases

In Case You Missed It

Albanian president hails Turkish schools in his country

Action plan put into operation against Hizmet, indictment reveals

Germany: Turkish Intel’s spy list may be deliberate provocation

Pilot who flew Erdoğan on coup night fired from Turkish Airlines over Gülen links

Fethullah Gülen strongly condemns US consulate attack, extends condolences

US, Gülen to trigger artificial earthquake(!) in İstanbul, Ankara mayor says

US intel director: Turkish purge impeding fight against ‘Islamic State’

Copyright 2026 Hizmet News