Kimse Yok Mu continues to care for needy Pakistanis


Date posted: January 27, 2014

PAKISTAN

 

Having distributed meat donations to some 1,000 families in Punjab, Pakistan, over the past week, Kimse Yok Mu Foundation also remembered to reach out to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa riddled with security problems. The foundation gave away sewing machines to 125 women, mainly widowed. The volunteers currently provide fabric backup and thus enable the families to make their living. The foundation will also offer 3-month-long sewing training on demand.

The recipient women expressed their gratitude to Turkish donors for their help.

Additionally, a total of 50 wheelchairs were delivered to those in need in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The donations were well-received by the locals, putting a smile on the faces.

Faisal Karim Gundi, Pakistan’s former parliament speaker and Waqar Ali Khan, deputy-governor of the city Dera Ismail Khan in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, were present during the aid delivery.

“We would like to thank Kimse Yok Mu. Its volunteers reached out a place even many Pakistanis wouldn’t have the courage to come. These people want the aid to continue,” said Khan.

Published [in Turkish] on Cihan, 23 January 2014, Thursday

Source: Hizmetmovement Blogspot , January 23, 2014


Related News

Australian Relief Organisation feed thousand in Philippines and Sri Lanka in Qurban

Australian Relief Organisation (ARO) recently completed its fifth Qurban Appeal. Thanks to generous donations, ARO was able to feed thousands of locals in Sri Lanka and Philippines.

CSOs across Turkey slam campaign under way to discredit Hizmet movement

Representatives of civil society organizations across Turkey issued press releases on Wednesday to condemn a defamation campaign targeting the Hizmet movement, a volunteer-based grassroots movement particularly working in the field of education around the world while aiming to spread interfaith dialogue inspired by Muslim scholar Fethullah Gülen.

Minister: Turkey confiscated $4 bln worth of Gülenist property

Some TL 12 billion (about $4 billion) in property has been transferred to the Treasury as part of an investigation into the Gülen movement, said Minister for Environment and Urbanization Mehmet Özhaseki on Thursday. Immediately after the putsch, the government along with Erdoğan pinned the blame on the Gülen movement without credible evidence.

A little fairness, please!

Please, take a deep breath and take a trip back to a short time ago. What do you remember of the “Justice and Development Party (AK Party)-Gülen movement disagreement”? Here’s a brief reminder, for a better understanding of the discussion: Fethullah Gülen was taken to the hospital in an ambulance because of an emergency. Because I visited him that day, I wrote as follows: “One of the persons who made [the] first phone call was Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.

Kimse Yok Mu affiliate Time to Help volunteers back in Belgium from Africa

Volunteers of the Europe-based charity foundation Time to Help arrived back in Belgium after distributing Eid al-Adha meat in Africa. They were involved in the foundation’s efforts for the needy in countries across the continent including Senegal, Mali, Burkina Faso, Guinea, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Central Africa, Uganda, Ethiopia, Somalia, Kenya, Tanzania, Malawi, Mozambique and Madagascar.

People happy in town Kimse Yok Mu helped build

Kimse Yok Mu has been operating in Pakistan since October 2005, when an earthquake devastated the north of the country. The foundation has so far dug 178 wells in Pakistan, and there are 86 wells currently under construction. Across Pakistan, 800,000 people benefit from the clean water provided by the foundation and its donors. The total aid provided by Kimse Yok Mu to the people of Pakistan exceeds $30 million.

Latest News

Turkish inmate jailed over alleged Gülen links dies of heart attack in prison

Message of Condemnation and Condolences for Mass Shooting at Bondi Beach, Sydney

Media executive Hidayet Karaca marks 11th year in prison over alleged links to Gülen movement

ECtHR faults Turkey for convictions of 2,420 applicants over Gülen links in follow-up to 2023 judgment

New Book Exposes Erdoğan’s “Civil Death Project” Targeting the Hizmet Movement

European Human Rights Treaty Faces Legal And Political Tests

ECtHR rejects Turkey’s appeal, clearing path for retrials in Gülen-linked cases

Erdoğan’s Civil Death Project’ : The ‘politicide’ spanning more than a decade

Fethullah Gülen’s Vision and the Purpose of Hizmet

In Case You Missed It

EU report expresses concern about purge against Gülen movement

Government [in Turkey] replaces military in defamation tactics

Junior Coalition Partner Demands Explanation Why Bulgarian Govt Turned over Abdullah Buyuk to Turkey

Afghan Parents Complain to UN Over Detention of Turkish Teachers

Kimse Yok Mu launches campaign for Eid al-Adha with amusing banner

Pakistan – Turkish teachers, students not to be deported, court told

Turkey: Alarming Deterioration of Rights – Coup Attempt No Justification for Crackdown on Peaceful Critics

Copyright 2026 Hizmet News