1,000 families provided with meat Kimse Yok Mu in Ankara


Date posted: September 24, 2015

International charity organization Kimse Yok Mu distributed sacrificed meat to a total of 1,000 families during the Eid al-Adha in Ankara on Thursday.

Families received meat in boxes which were paid for the donations from benevolent Turkish people at one of the offices of the KYM in Mamak district. The one who could not go to the office, received their meat in their homes by the KYM volunteers.

Speaking to Cihan nes agency, Mülazim Ünal, a KYM official, said they help thousands of people bot in Turkey and abroad during the Eid al-Adha as in the previous years. Ünal also stated that they presented rams to the families of the soldiers, who were killed in the recent terror attacks, to sacrifice them in the feast.

Source: CIHAN , September 24, 2015


Related News

Indialogue Essay Contest on “Culture of Living Together”

The purpose of this program is to contribute to the understanding and the promotion of culture of living together among the diverse members of our society, from peers, to strangers, to adults, to figures of authority. The diversity of cultures and ethnicities of our city and our schools provide a unique opportunity for participants to demonstrate their visual expression of how best to achieve positive results in this area.

The story of the government media’s smear campaign against Hizmet

The pro-government media — or more correctly the “government media,” as it has become apparent that they have been bought by businessmen under orders from the prime minister — has manufactured and published lies about the Hizmet movement, which has a four-decade proud history in Turkey, in an attempt to create the perception that it is a criminal organization.

[Alleged] “Coup leader” Gülen’s friendships with the Catholic Church

Erdogan’s propaganda channels and instruments have been referring to Hizmet as the “Gülenist Terror Organisation” for years and over the past months, this full-fledged criminalisation campaign has often seen relations between the Hizmet network and the Catholic Church – including the Vatican – being dragged into it. This has primarily been witnessed in the most staunchly nationalist press channels.

Erdoğan admits gov’t capitalized on coup attempt to pursue Gülen movement

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan said during a speech in New York on Thursday that a failed coup attempt on July 15 presented him with opportunities that are not available in normal times.

Gülen: The coup attempt was an outrageous scenario constructed by Erdoğan

“Last year’s failed coup attempt in Turkey [was] nothing but a false flag orchestrated by Turkey’s autocratic President Erdoğan and his henchmen to create a pretext for [the] mass persecution of critics and opponents in a state of perpetual emergency,” SCF concluded.

Anti-Hizmet plot no more innocent than practices of coup periods

Since the launch of the major corruption operation on Dec. 17, 2013, more than 20,000 police officers, bureaucrats, judges and prosecutors have been reassigned for no official reason other than their suspected links to the Hizmet movement.

Latest News

Sacramento leaders gather for Iftar dinner in celebration of Ramadan

SEO Skill Suite: Tools for Keyword Research, Technical & Backlink Analysis

Turkish inmate jailed over alleged Gülen links dies of heart attack in prison

Message of Condemnation and Condolences for Mass Shooting at Bondi Beach, Sydney

Media executive Hidayet Karaca marks 11th year in prison over alleged links to Gülen movement

ECtHR faults Turkey for convictions of 2,420 applicants over Gülen links in follow-up to 2023 judgment

New Book Exposes Erdoğan’s “Civil Death Project” Targeting the Hizmet Movement

European Human Rights Treaty Faces Legal And Political Tests

ECtHR rejects Turkey’s appeal, clearing path for retrials in Gülen-linked cases

In Case You Missed It

Moderate Muslims Find Voice and Spotlight in Worldwide Gulen Movement

Efforts to accuse Hizmet movement of conspiracy failed, says lawyer

Gülen’s lawyer asks MİT whether it wiretapped client’s phone

Mother of 5 children abandoned in parking lot released on high bail

Mother of 6 under arrest as police fail to locate husband suspected of Gulen links

Can the EU be blamed for Erdoğan’s authoritarianism?

Turks threatened over alleged links to the Gülen movement find a safe haven in Greece

Copyright 2026 Hizmet News