Punjab government and Turk NGO Kimse Yok Mu sign protocol


Date posted: March 13, 2013

A protocol was signed between Punjab government and an international NGO of Turkey, Kimse Yok Mu, at Model Town, here today under which Turkish NGO has handed over a modern village consisting of 296 houses for flood affectees at moza Rakh Khanpur district Muzaffargarh, to Provincial Disaster Management Authority. Punjab government had provided 351 kanals land for construction of houses under an agreement made between Punjab government and Turk NGO a year ago. Director General PDMA Mujahid Sherdil and Chairman Turk NGO Onal Ozturk singed the protocol.

Punjab Chief Minister Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif, Chairman Lahore Transport Company Kh. Ahmad Hassan, Special Assistant Zaeem Hussain Qadri, Member Provincial Assembly Hafiz Mian Noman, Senior Member Board of Revenue, Secretary Housing and members of Turkish NGO were present on the occasion.

Talking on the occasion, Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif said that Pakistan and Turkey are tied in strong ties of friendship and brotherhood. He said that Turkey is such a sincere friend of Pakistan as has always stood with Pakistan in every hour of trial. He said that Turkish government and people have helped Pakistanis generously in every difficulty whether it is earthquake, flood or natural calamity. He thanked Turkish government and people on the gift of a modern village Allama Iqbal Town consisting of 296 houses, for flood affectees of Punjab.

Chairman Onal Ozturk said that strong friendly and brotherly relations exist between Turkey and Pakistan and the gift of 296 houses by Turkish NGO reflects the relations between the two countries. He said that a modern village comprising 296 houses, is a gift for people of Punjab by Turkish people. Director Pak Turk Foundation, Regional Director Pak-Turk Foundation, Turk businessmen, Project Director Allama Iqbal Town Muzaffargarh and Deputy Chairman Pak Turk Schools and Colleges Pakistan were also present on the occasion.

Source: Punjab Portal , March 12, 2013


Related News

Turkish nationals in Bangladesh living in fear

In a recent press conference, Ambassador Devrim Öztürk claimed that some Turkish nationals in Dhaka, in particular those working at the Turkish Hope School, were involved with what he called the Gülenist Terror Organisation (FETÖ). Foreign Ministry officials who spoke to the Dhaka Tribune said they saw the ambassador’s request as a violation of diplomatic norms.

Farewell of Pak-Turk Teachers: Symbolic Burial of a Heart

All the parents were depressed and disappointed at the forced exit of Turkish staff. They looked sad with tearful eyes bade farewell to the Turkish staff. Mr. Osman Arslanhan along with the other Turkish staff made a symbolic burial of a heart which was full of hearty wishes of the Turkish staff and drawings made by the Turkish children. The heart was buried with tears in the eyes by all the Turkish staff.

Greater Jakarta: Students, parents protest Embassy’s statement

Students and parents at the Turkish-affiliated Pribadi Bilingual boarding school in Depok, West Java, have filed objections over a recent statement from the Turkish Embassy in Jakarta that referred to the school as having links with a terrorist organization.

Somali students caring for the Soma orphans

The Somali students who were previously brought to Soma, Manisa, for study by Kimse Yok Mu Foundation (KYM) in 2011, recently donated stationery supplies for 105 orphans the mining disaster left behind.

Russian expert: Kimse Yok Mu is in no way a terrorist organization

The investigations against Kimse Yok Mu (KYM) Foundation, among the 100 most active NGOs around the world, on the ground that it’s an armed terrorist organization continue to draw reaction.

Fethullah Gulen: I am not hiding and not on the run

Sherko Hama Amin, a member of the Kurdistan Parliament’s Education Committee, told NRT that schools should not be shut down over political reasons, especially a political issue outside the region. The Turkish government has previously, even before the July 15 military coup attempt, called on the KRG to close schools connected to the Gulen movement in the region.

Latest News

Turkish inmate jailed over alleged Gülen links dies of heart attack in prison

Message of Condemnation and Condolences for Mass Shooting at Bondi Beach, Sydney

Media executive Hidayet Karaca marks 11th year in prison over alleged links to Gülen movement

ECtHR faults Turkey for convictions of 2,420 applicants over Gülen links in follow-up to 2023 judgment

New Book Exposes Erdoğan’s “Civil Death Project” Targeting the Hizmet Movement

European Human Rights Treaty Faces Legal And Political Tests

ECtHR rejects Turkey’s appeal, clearing path for retrials in Gülen-linked cases

Erdoğan’s Civil Death Project’ : The ‘politicide’ spanning more than a decade

Fethullah Gülen’s Vision and the Purpose of Hizmet

In Case You Missed It

İpek Holding chairman denies reports about alleged mansion for Gülen

Amnesty International researcher criticizes witch-hunt in Turkey

“Here today, the Honorable Gulen’s vision is coming true”, says Malian Minister

Gülen calls on corrupt politicians to confess their sins, beg forgiveness

Why did Fethullah Gülen visit John Paul II?

Kosovo PM Haradinaj: Deportation of Turkish citizens was hasty

Policeman, teacher wife and premature baby under arrest over Gülen links

Copyright 2026 Hizmet News