They busted the house of a deceased teacher to take her under custody


Date posted: March 9, 2018

THE STORY OF AN EDUCATOR

Didem TOP was one who dedicated herself to education. She had been working in University of Şifa while she was struggling with her illness. Doctors had diagnosed osteoporosis. She had tried to maintain her eduation untill the last moment during her illness. Till she became as ill as she couldnt do her job… Didem Top died at the end of 2015 and burried to her homeland Konya.

They blamed on one who died 1 and a half year ago about July 15th

Many bad things happened after Didem died. In the last days of her career, University of Sifa was facing countless difficulties but after July, everything became upside down.

University of Sifa was also one of the educational institutions shut down. An operation started at dawn for employees of University of Sifa on April. The houses of academics and administrative staff are busted. The house of Didem TOP who had died 1 and a half year before was also busted. The police wanted to take her under custody because she involved the coup.

“Didem died, my son!”

Parents of Didem took a grief-stricken breath when they saw the police squad holding custody document which is written Didem’s name on it and they said “If you want to take her under custody you should go to cemetery. Didem is dead, my son.”

This article originally appeared in Magduriyetler.com

 

Source: From Turkey , July 22, 2017


Related News

My Nominee for the Nobel Peace Prize is Fethullah Gulen

Fehmi Koru, Houston, Texas 15 October 2005 I do not have a voting right for Nobel nominations, but if I did, my nomination for the peace prize is ready: Fethullah Gulen. Of course, I know he’s controversial even in Turkey, he doesn’t appear in public anymore, he seldom grants interviews, yet nevertheless many in Turkey […]

GYV praised for response to accusations about Hizmet movement

GYV Chairman Mustafa Yeşil said the foundation has received very positive reactions to its 11-article statement, adding that many people found the statement an “honorable” and “courteous” one. AK Party Adıyaman deputy Mehmet Metiner said by releasing Tuesday’s statement, the GYV has taken a very valuable step that “spoils the games of some evil circles that want to create hostility between the government and the Hizmet movement.”

Critics locked up at home as President Erdogan arrives in India

“I have no family to look after me here, and an arrest warrant has been issued for me in Turkey. All three of my business partners and the CEO of my company have been jailed in Turkey. I lead the life of a fugitive,” he says. Salman is wary of providing details about himself or his family, and refuses to be photographed. “My wife and daughter are still there, I don’t want to put them in trouble,” he says.

Medialog calls for law against hate speech and crime [in Turkey]

In a two-day conference on hate speech and hate crime organized by Medialog (a platform under Journalist and Writers Foundation) in İstanbul, leading journalists and academics urged the government to draft a law against defamation, blasphemy and discrimination while protecting the freedom of expression.

AK Party’s power poisoning

The AK Party is still committed to making its identity dominant and transforming the state; its attempt to eliminate the Hizmet movement from the bureaucracy and the judiciary without relying on any legal evidence is a good sign of this.

PM’s son: Dad, let’s initiate an operation against Hizmet’s senior members

Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan’s son Bilal allegedly urged his father to trigger an operation to detain prominent figures of the Hizmet movement in response to an ongoing graft and bribery investigation implicating Erdoğan, his family members and a number of ministers and businessmen close to him.

Latest News

Turkish inmate jailed over alleged Gülen links dies of heart attack in prison

Message of Condemnation and Condolences for Mass Shooting at Bondi Beach, Sydney

Media executive Hidayet Karaca marks 11th year in prison over alleged links to Gülen movement

ECtHR faults Turkey for convictions of 2,420 applicants over Gülen links in follow-up to 2023 judgment

New Book Exposes Erdoğan’s “Civil Death Project” Targeting the Hizmet Movement

European Human Rights Treaty Faces Legal And Political Tests

ECtHR rejects Turkey’s appeal, clearing path for retrials in Gülen-linked cases

Erdoğan’s Civil Death Project’ : The ‘politicide’ spanning more than a decade

Fethullah Gülen’s Vision and the Purpose of Hizmet

In Case You Missed It

Lambsdorff: Turkish press intimidated, under pressure

‘Erdoğan fights to eliminate Hizmet movement’

Human Rights Foundation asks Kosovo PM to free 6 Gulen followers

‘Latest developments increased recognition of Hizmet Movement globally’

Minister says ‘parallel state’ claims not realistic, cites lack of evidence

Kimse Yok Mu establishes 16 water wells in Cameroon

Abrupt gov’t decision to revoke status of Kimse Yok Mu draws criticism

Copyright 2026 Hizmet News