They busted the house of a deceased teacher to take her under custody


Date posted: March 9, 2018

THE STORY OF AN EDUCATOR

Didem TOP was one who dedicated herself to education. She had been working in University of Şifa while she was struggling with her illness. Doctors had diagnosed osteoporosis. She had tried to maintain her eduation untill the last moment during her illness. Till she became as ill as she couldnt do her job… Didem Top died at the end of 2015 and burried to her homeland Konya.

They blamed on one who died 1 and a half year ago about July 15th

Many bad things happened after Didem died. In the last days of her career, University of Sifa was facing countless difficulties but after July, everything became upside down.

University of Sifa was also one of the educational institutions shut down. An operation started at dawn for employees of University of Sifa on April. The houses of academics and administrative staff are busted. The house of Didem TOP who had died 1 and a half year before was also busted. The police wanted to take her under custody because she involved the coup.

“Didem died, my son!”

Parents of Didem took a grief-stricken breath when they saw the police squad holding custody document which is written Didem’s name on it and they said “If you want to take her under custody you should go to cemetery. Didem is dead, my son.”

This article originally appeared in Magduriyetler.com

 

Source: From Turkey , July 22, 2017


Related News

All colors of Diyarbakir came together over Iftar

Minister of Food, Agriculture and Livestock Mr. Eker praised that people from all walks life in Diyarbakir are represented at the Iftar. He said Turkey’s regime had problems with his own people. The state had divided its people into races, colors and ethnicities, which created problems. “We have made important progress for the solution in the last seven months, we wish that the settlement process will end with peace,” he added.

Kimse Yok Mu waits weeks for aid campaign go-ahead

Turkish charity Kimse Yok Mu (Is Anybody There?) has been waiting 37 days for permission from the İstanbul Governor’s Office to continue seven aid campaigns bringing various kinds of relief and services to people in need around the world.

Arbitrary intrusions and dangerous liaisons

If the AKP leader can publicize the mistakes made during the Sledgehammer and Ergenekon trials and convince the public that these were committed by overzealous prosecutors linked to the Gülen movement, it will be easy for him to make a comparison with the corruption allegations against his government.

Kaçmaz family deportation case: Lahore High Court seeks record of Civil Aviation Authority

The Lahore High Court (LHC) sought record of Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) of planes arrived and departed for Turkey from Allama Iqbal International Airport on 13-14 October, on Tuesday. The record is sought to investigate the forced deportation of Kacmaz family, despite them being under UN protection.

Turkey – Baby with Down syndrome suffers major health problems in absence of jailed parents

A 15-month-old baby with Down syndrome, Ayşe Sena Bunlu, has been suffering from serious health problems ever since her parents, both of whom are police officers, were purged from their posts and jailed in the aftermath of a failed coup attempt in Turkey on July 15, according to a story in the Tr724 news portal on Friday.

Response to aspersion on Hizmet

HÜSEYİN GÜLERCE The Journalists and Writers Foundation (GYV) made an important statement on Thursday. Its press release, issued in connection with the recent tension that threatens to disrupt social consensus, seeks to defuse tension with regards to the rift between the government and the Hizmet movement. “[T]he ways in which legitimate demands are voiced should […]

Latest News

Sacramento leaders gather for Iftar dinner in celebration of Ramadan

SEO Skill Suite: Tools for Keyword Research, Technical & Backlink Analysis

Turkish inmate jailed over alleged Gülen links dies of heart attack in prison

Message of Condemnation and Condolences for Mass Shooting at Bondi Beach, Sydney

Media executive Hidayet Karaca marks 11th year in prison over alleged links to Gülen movement

ECtHR faults Turkey for convictions of 2,420 applicants over Gülen links in follow-up to 2023 judgment

New Book Exposes Erdoğan’s “Civil Death Project” Targeting the Hizmet Movement

European Human Rights Treaty Faces Legal And Political Tests

ECtHR rejects Turkey’s appeal, clearing path for retrials in Gülen-linked cases

In Case You Missed It

Rumi Forum Hosts Religious Extremism Debate

Gülen says abusive language to cover up sins is hypocrisy

Canada grants asylum to eight Gulenists under UN protection in Mongolia

Turkey’s Reichstag Fire

Turkey Is No Longer a Reliable Ally

The Abant Platform: the Arab Spring and Turkey’s role

KYM Ramadan Aid for Ugandan Police Department

Copyright 2026 Hizmet News