Çağ Education Company in Azerbaijan held a conference to celebrate the 20th anniversary


Date posted: December 5, 2012

Cag Education Company held conference at the Gulustan Palace on the 20th anniversary activities, APA reports. The meeting was attended by Minister of Education of Azerbaijan Misir Mardanov, MPs, representatives of government and the public of the country.

At the beginning of the event, Turkish President Abdullah Gul’s congratulatory letter was read to the participants of the conference. Further shown a film about the company.

The president of Cag Education Company Enver Ozeran spoke about progress in the last 20 years, at the conference.

He said that the graduates of Cag, Azerbaijani-Turkish high schools, Araz [college prep] courses and Qafqaz (Caucasus) University have won over 530 gold, silver and bronze medals at various international academic competitions. At this time, 80% of the teaching staff are local staff.

The Minister of Education Misir Mardanov praised the role of the Cag in the development of education in the country. According to him, the company is always different in innovation, continues to contribute to the development of education in the country.

cag-schools-2

At the celebration, for special merits in the development of the education system of Azerbaijan was awarded a group of employees of the company.

Source: APA http://en.apa.az/ November 28, 2012


Related News

PM Basindawa opens new campus of Turkish-Yemeni School

SANA’A, Oct. 21, 2012 A Yemeni-Turkish School was opened Saturday in the Aser neighborhood of Sana’a in the presence of a slew of Turkish and Yemeni government officials. The school, which is largely a symbolic gesture of the continued friendly relationship between the two nations, was funded by Turkish businessmen and began construction in February […]

The Turkish Connection: Pak-Turk Schools

The network of [Pak-Turk] of schools came under the media scanner last month, after the Turkish government demanded that Pakistan close down the entire network following the failed army coup to overthrow Turkish President Erdogan. Since then, Erdogan has ordered a ruthless purge and arrest of anyone even suspected of having links with his political rival, Fethullah Gülen, whom Erdogan holds responsible for the coup attempt.

Turkish govt has declared war on us, Nigerian student cries out from hiding

Nigerian students in Turkey are in hiding following the government’s crackdown on them. “We are scared of leaving our rooms for fear of being arrested and charged with terrorism, or deported. Most of us are in our final year. What do we do?” students said.

Minister thankful to Fethullah Gulen for backing the peace process

Minister of EU Affairs and Chief Negotiator Egemen Bagis, thankful to Fethullah Gulen for backing the ongoing peace process in Turkey’s Kurdish issue, said, “The peace process is a process in which the entire nation feels the honor of being equal citizens of the same state under the same flag. So I would like to […]

Gulistan schools in Kosovo to continue education despite its abducted teachers

Gulistan Educational Institutions has declared that they will continue their activities despite their abducted teachers. 5 of their teachers were abducted by Turkish Intelligence Agency in cooperation with Kosovo’s intel agency, which shocked the global education community and protested in many countries including USA, Canada, and UK.

More Academics, Teachers, Charity Staff Detained Over Alleged Gülen Links

Tens of academics, teachers, university staff and aid organization personnel were detained by police in Turkey over alleged links with Gülen movement.

Latest News

Sacramento leaders gather for Iftar dinner in celebration of Ramadan

SEO Skill Suite: Tools for Keyword Research, Technical & Backlink Analysis

Turkish inmate jailed over alleged Gülen links dies of heart attack in prison

Message of Condemnation and Condolences for Mass Shooting at Bondi Beach, Sydney

Media executive Hidayet Karaca marks 11th year in prison over alleged links to Gülen movement

ECtHR faults Turkey for convictions of 2,420 applicants over Gülen links in follow-up to 2023 judgment

New Book Exposes Erdoğan’s “Civil Death Project” Targeting the Hizmet Movement

European Human Rights Treaty Faces Legal And Political Tests

ECtHR rejects Turkey’s appeal, clearing path for retrials in Gülen-linked cases

In Case You Missed It

Stability in the post-Erdoğan era

Black Sunday: The day Turkey detained its prominent journalists

Turkish schools and the race in philanthropy!

Survey shows Turkish gov’t seized at least $11 billion of company assets over Gülen links

“ISIS — A terrorist group making false representation of Islam,” says Turkish Muslim scholar Fethullah Gülen

Deputy Prime Minister Arınç praises Turkish schools in Nigeria

Freedom award recipient Bartholomew praises Gülen’s peace efforts

Copyright 2026 Hizmet News