Erdogan Gov’t aims to abolish global charity Kimse Yok Mu

Kimse Yok Mu President, İsmail Cingöz
Kimse Yok Mu President, İsmail Cingöz


Date posted: August 7, 2014

Kimse Yok Mu Foundation (KYM) continues to provide aid to 320 thousand registered needy families around the world on a regular basis and offers a beacon of hope for over 3 million in total. Having some 53 thousand volunteers, the foundation provides aid from staples to medical or education assistance to hundreds of thousands in places including Gaza, Syria, Myanmar and Somalia.

“We are ready for any inspection”

Ismail Cingoz, the foundation’s chairman spoke on their future initiatives to the daily Bugün. Cingoz said they have been undergoing inspection for the past seven months. He further said as KYM they are ready for any inspection of transparency and credibility. 

“The world’s biggest problem is not economic but “egonomic.” I mean it is the egoism in a person’s inner world. We’ve been seeking to turn that egoism into the idea of doing something good and benefiting others.”

Cingoz said charities are of great importance to countries and nations. He further said to take away someone’s ambition to help others is actually to blow up his/her conscience. “To destroy whatever do not belong to me is in fact to set fire and bring an end to this country. A door to charity, like KYM, is not easily born. I think this kind of attrition is actually shooting ourselves in the foot.”

Gaza among the top five most assisted

Cingoz recalled thousands have been victim to Israel’s attacks on Palestine. He revealed Gaza is among their top five most assisted places. “Gaza has a population of 1,5 million. KYM established its water infrastructure serving 60 thousand people. We also built the renowned Gaza Sifa Hospital and the library serving 6o thousand students in the Gaza campus of El-Kuddus University. The country is always among the top five of our international aid efforts. We will also give away mattresses and blankets to some 10 thousand for winter.”

“We are following up on 110 thousand Syrians”

Cingoz said the foundation has been providing scholarships to the children of 211 families affected by the mining disaster in Soma, Turkey. They donated apartments to 11 victim families as well. Speaking of their efforts for Syrian refugees, Cingoz said they’ve been following up on 110 thousand Syrians and spent 67 million Turkish Liras to date.

Source: HizmetMovement.com , August 5, 2014


Related News

Terrorism charges against Karaca do not make sense, CHP leader says

The leader of the main opposition party has implied that the recent arrest of Hidayet Karaca, the general manager of the Samanyolu Broadcasting Group (STV), on charges of heading a terrorist organization does not make sense as there is no solid evidence against the suspect.

When the masks have fallen

It seems that the judiciary will be forced to investigate the claims of a so-called illegal organization, and sham trials will be performed to intimidate the Hizmet movement and cover up the corruption claims that become public on Dec. 17, 2013, by taking tactics from the former Ergenekon supporters nested within the army, the bureaucracy, business circles, the media and the judiciary.

Erdogan’s vendetta against moderate Muslims threatens Turkey’s role in War on Terror

This blatant display of force demonstrates how far Turkey’s increasingly autocratic President Recep Tayyip Erdogan will go to solidify his power and pursue his vendetta against the adversary he fears most: the moderate Muslim cleric Fethullah Gulen, whose columns were published by Zaman.

Unproven speculations and legitimate questions

Joost Lagendijk* Last week I was able to witness through first-hand experience how difficult it is to explain the Gulen movement outside of Turkey and how easy it is to manipulate public opinion on this issue. It seems the launch of Zaman Vandaag (Today’s Zaman) in the Netherlands last Tuesday triggered several critics to present […]

Moldovan orphans demand Kimse Yok Mu assistance continue

Orphanages in Moldova are in the hope that donations by the Turkish people through Kimse Yok Mu continue without interruption.
The officials of the orphan school in the capital Chișinău expressed their gratitude to the foundation, which equipped the school with computers, desks and lab supplies. “I would like to thank Kimse Yok Mu and the Turkish people for their donations. We’re definitely looking forward to more,” the school’s president Yuriy Dontsıu said.

MGK plan in action

A National Security Council (MGK) plan — dated Aug. 24, 2004, titled the “Plan to Crack Down on the Fethullah Gülen Group in Turkey” and undersigned by Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, ministers and military commanders of the time — is already being implemented. Though the government claims it was not put into action, there are several indications to suggest that the MGK plan is in effect.

Latest News

Turkish inmate jailed over alleged Gülen links dies of heart attack in prison

Message of Condemnation and Condolences for Mass Shooting at Bondi Beach, Sydney

Media executive Hidayet Karaca marks 11th year in prison over alleged links to Gülen movement

ECtHR faults Turkey for convictions of 2,420 applicants over Gülen links in follow-up to 2023 judgment

New Book Exposes Erdoğan’s “Civil Death Project” Targeting the Hizmet Movement

European Human Rights Treaty Faces Legal And Political Tests

ECtHR rejects Turkey’s appeal, clearing path for retrials in Gülen-linked cases

Erdoğan’s Civil Death Project’ : The ‘politicide’ spanning more than a decade

Fethullah Gülen’s Vision and the Purpose of Hizmet

In Case You Missed It

Kimse Yok Mu to build 4 schools in Sudan

Ethiopian PM: It is an honor to work with TUSKON

Zeki Saritoprak speaks on Gulen Movement at Chautauqua Institution

Erdogan caught off guard in latest political crisis

Divided republic of RTE

Dutch police arrest Erdogan backer for threats after failed Turkish coup

Message to the conservative intellect on the Armenian issue

Copyright 2026 Hizmet News